Thursday, June 5, 2008

boston celtics...


I was wrong to predict that the Celtics wouldn't make it to the NBA Finals with Rajon Rondo as the starting point guard.

Having the home court advantage is a plus for Boston and they now have a one game advantage against the Lakers. I'm a bit concerned about the 2-3-2 format in the Finals, meaning the Celtics play the first two games @ home and the Lakers are @ home for three games and if necessary Boston finishes the last two games @ home. This somewhat diminishes the home court advantage. I prefer the 2-2-1-1-1 format.

I won't forecast a Boston championship, but I definitely don't want the Lakers to win...

One more comment, Paul Pierce has really impressed me in the playoffs. Not only is he an offensive force, but his defensive has been stellar..

No comments: