Tuesday, June 17, 2008

deleting quasi-friends on yelp...


As of now, I have 46 friends on yelp- which isn't a whole lot. I've seen someone with over 13K. I think I've deleted three. My first deletion was a dude who kept referring to himself in the third person- NY doesn't like that... My second deletion was a guy who wrote horrible reviews like a street thug and dissed Giants fans. Yelp is based in the City- what the fuck was he thinking? My third deletion was a guy who just kept writing review after review to add to his total on stupid fucking places and places that haven't even opened yet. How in the fuck can you write a review on a business that isn't open? To be perfectly honest, I could have well over one thousand reviews @ this time if I wrote about all the fucking places I've been to. 2K easy...

Approximately 25% of my friends on yelp are actually friends in real life.

And yes, I've been deleted by some chick in Seattle. C'est la vie...

Oh, I'm zeroing in another deletion and that'll leave me @ 45 friends. I just try to keep a one friend to ten reviews ratio. I'm a little over 400 in reviews.

No comments: