Tuesday, June 17, 2008

gm of evvia panos...


I've known Panos Gogonos for about eight or nine years and he's just a wonderful person. He was a server @ their sister store Kokkari, then progressed to running Evvia. He was the best server and now he's a great manager. I stopped by Evvia in Palo Alto the other day to say hello and he was very happy to see me. You see, I no longer frequent Kokkari because of a hassle I got into with another customer who's a married idiot who keeps a girlfriend on the side-who I had a fling with. Let me just add, meeting that head case chick was my low light of 2007. A newly minted manager who I fucking can't stand took the married idiot/coward's side in the incident. Let me make it perfectly clear- that married idiot/coward approached me spouting off profanity and didn't have the balls to back it up. And that moron newly minted manager has always been a thorn on my side...

Anyway, Panos offered to talk to Paul the GM/Regional manager of both Evvia and Kokkari for me. I declined, because I don't really miss the joint. I just appreciate Panos being a stand up guy. Mahalo Panos!

No comments: