Tuesday, June 17, 2008

sf examiner...


It's free, therefore I can't complain too much, but I read two articles regarding the two major exhibits opening in the City this month and there was misinformation or lack of information in both articles.

The article about the Frida Kahlo exhibit misstated that the exhibit costs $7-$12. It didn't mention there is a $5 surcharge for Kahlo's exhibit.

The other one on Women Impressionists @ the Legion of Honor didn't even mention when the exhibit opens which is June 21st. Some people might venture down to the LOH and see that the exhibit hasn't opened yet- that's irresponsible journalism... And I don't believe the stated price written in the piece.

I e-mailed the author of the Kahlo article, but other writer seems like such an idiot that I'm not going to bother...

Leslie Katz who wrote the article on the Kahlo exhibit, just e-mailed me to thank me for noticing the error and she said she'll make a change online. I'm impressed with her prompt reply. Many of these writers get pissed off when I notice their errors...

No comments: