Wednesday, June 18, 2008

saw sex and the city one more time...


The ugly chick who lives next door to me was making too much fucking noise on a tuesday night and I just had to get out of my apartment. For christ sakes, sometimes my apartment building seems like a dormitory. Kids now days have no respect for the privacy of others... I'm getting too old for this shit!

Therefore, I got some grub @ Chutney and ventured to San Francisco Centre to watch SEX AND THE CITY again. I thoroughly enjoyed it the second time around. Then again, I've probably seen every episode of the HBO series @ least five times.

Hell, I'm heading to NYC next week, so seeing the film again got me excited about my trip...

Some of my observations of the film: there was a scene in a Duane Reade store. I must go to a Duane Reade everyday when I'm in Manhattan. FYI, it's like Walgreens, but I like DR better...

As a loyal macuser, I noticed "Carrie Bradshaw" using a Powerbook and not a Mac Book Pro. I can tell by the power cord...

Next time I see a beautiful lady I'm going to ask her "would you like to color?" If you don't understand the reference- go see the movie. I'll probably get slapped...

Mr Big = John James Preston.

Cynthia Nixon is a fabulous actress, but when I watch her on screen, I think about her lesbian girlfriend with a mug that only a mother can love... In addition to needing to go to a gym- big time!

I think the Aidan character should have made a cameo because he co-owns the bar that Steve runs.

If I had to choose between the pad the Samantha was living in which I believe was Malibu and the penthouse apartment in Manhattan that Big bought for Carrie- I'd opt for New York City Baby!

The kid actors they used in the film were horrible!

That's it for now...

No comments: