Wednesday, March 5, 2008

blue bottle...my 3rd visit...


First all, the two poached eggs over two thickly sliced pieces of Acme bread is very, very good! I asked for my poached eggs runny, because they were overcooked my last visit...

Secondly, I still don't like the coffee. This was my third time having the dripped coffee and it's simply bitter with a harsh aftertaste. It kind of reminds me of Starfucks coffee. And I never drink Starfucks coffee...

Thirdly, the tall skinny fuck with glasses who is a cashier is someone I don't care for. He gave me a near Jeffrey Leonard penitentiary face today (he's a white boy) when I asked him whether the coffee on the counter was mine. BTW, the coffee was mine... He's the same idiot who questioned me about my displeasure with a cracked espresso cup. Where does Blue Bottle get their employees?

Anyway, I really enjoy the poached eggs with Acme bread, therefore I'll still go there and attempt to find a coffee that I can tolerate...

FYI- Jeffrey Leonard played for the San Francisco Giants for nearly seven seasons in the eighties and was famous for his "penitentiary face."

No comments: