Tuesday, March 11, 2008

in hnl...


The weather is incredible and I've already eaten way too much food. Had to go to my favorite- Genki Sushi and partake in their wonderful spicy tuna. Let me be clear, that's basically all I have. When I try other stuff @ Genki, I'm usually disappointed...

The new Nordstrom @ Ala Moana Center is very nice! It looks similar to the Nordys in Seattle. I can't believe there was a line 20 deep to go to the Cafe?

I also drank some plantation ice tea from Alan Wong's Pineapple Room in Macys @ Ala Moana. That stuff is da best!

And @ Shirakiya, they have vendors from Japan selling their specialty- this week one of the featured items is nikuman, which is basically a Japanese char siu bow or as they call it in Hawaii- manapua. The nikuman was fair @ best...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I am jealous you are in Hawaii...last time I went, I met a lot of ladies...I hope you manage to do the same.

Have fun out there -- go Bruins!

ny said...

I hope so too!! Hope was one of my "words of the day." Jealousy will never be a "word of the day."

Your Bruins got extremely lucky against CAL. Then again, a team needs luck to win the whole damn thing! This could be the year...