Sunday, March 9, 2008

rosenblum- twice in a weekend...


Two reasons other than the wine that I took the ferry from the City to Alameda to attend Rosenblum Cellars March Madness Open House- the meatballs catered by Angela's and the zinfandel ice cream made by Tucker's- both stores are in Alameda... and I went to March Madness on saturday and sunday... I talked to the owner of Angela's and you can order the meatballs @ his restaurant- $15 a pound or something in that realm. And you can buy a cone, pint, quart or one of those huge containers of the Rosenblum Zinfandel ice cream @ the retail store in Alameda until it runs out, which is about two days after the event. I had a buddy of mine take me to Park St. in Alameda this afternoon so I could pick up a pint of the zin ice cream. While I was there, I had a scoop of mint chip on a sugar cone and it was ONO!

No comments: