Friday, March 28, 2008

more march madness...


Today, I'm picking Davidson over Wisconsin, Kansas over Villanova, Stanford over Texas(I'm out in HNL, but I heard Robin Lopez is dating Michelle Wie), and Michigan State over Memphis.

Getting back to Michelle Wie- I had drinks with my cuz, his friend and son who attended Punahou with Wie and he said she's a real bitch... And for those who don't know- Robin is the Lopez twin with the big hair and not as offensively skilled as his brother Brook.

I want to see Stephen Curry lead Davidson to the Final Four. I hate to say it, but Curry probably won't have much of a career in the Association...

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about Kansas or Villanova.

Ever since I saw Michigan State's Drew Neitzel practice before a game where UH upset MSU two seasons ago, I was sold on the ability of this kid. And @ that time, he was like the fifth option on the team with current NBA players Shannon Brown and Maurice Ager.

No comments: