Wednesday, March 12, 2008

egg 'n things...


Enjoyed an excellent breakfast @ Eggs 'n Things this morning. I had the fresh island ahi with egg whites and pancakes. First of all, the sauteed ahi was tasty and delicious! The egg whites go well with their housemade salsa. I can't believe a joint in HNL makes such good salsa? The cakes are always good. Eggs 'n Things gives you a wade array of choices of syrup for your pancakes- regular maple, guava, orange, blueberry, and coconut... My perennial favorite has been the guava, but today I also tried the coconut and blueberry and both added zing to my cakes...

According to their website- Eggs & Things is supposedly open from 11pm to 2pm. I went by @ 5:30am(I'm on California time) and the place was closed. They changed their hours. I don't know what time they close @ night, but they now open @ 6am. Moral of the story is that you can't always count on info from a company's website...

The Japanese tourists love this place and they love eating strawberry whipped cream french toast! That dish is a gut buster! I saw a couple sharing the plate and they barely finished a half..

Note: the above photos states the specials @ $3.75, they are now $6.25. And Eggs 'n Things is nearly directly across the street from my sis' condo @ the Landmark...

No comments: