Monday, March 10, 2008

word of the day...


I'm blaming Roger Clemens for getting me on this "word of the day" kick. It all started from his classic "misremembered." LUST- very strong sexual desire, passionate desire for something. I LUST for the Rosenblum Zinfanfel Ice Cream made by Tucker's in Alameda... LUST- sexual appetite, sexual longing, ardor, desire, passion, craving, hunger, thirst. There's a certain woman who lives in the City and who will remain nameless that I LUST for...

I'm going to mention that the actress from Ang Lee's LUST, CAUTION was banned from appearing in Chinese media because of her sex scenes in the film. Her name is Tang Wei. BTW, I enjoyed LUST, CAUTION... Wei's ban is fucking ridiculous! It's like HBO banning Chloe Sevigny from BIG LOVE for blowing Vincent Gallo in THE BROWN BUNNY. Actually not, I just wanted to throw in the Sevigny blowjob reference... and her hardcore scene didn't seem to hurt her career. It's more like Halle Berry getting banned in the media for her sex scene in MONSTER'S BALL.

No comments: