Monday, March 17, 2008

nobu waikiki...


First of all, I was wearing a tank top, so they wouldn't serve me without sleeves. I went across the street to the Halekulani and bought a t-shirt. Once properIy attire, I ordered one of Nobu's special brews which was $10 my last visit in December. Let me make this clear that this is a 12 ounce bottle. This visit the fucking beer cost $12! Give me a fucking break! 12 bones for a 12 ounce beer that is good, but nothing exceptional... It's highway robbery! I'm pondering whether I should go back to this extremely expensive joint?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Face it, you are a slob!!

What did you think of the brackets? I am hoping UCLA can make another Final 4 run. I will be very disappointed if we don't.

ny said...

A slob? What the fuck are you talking about?

If your Bruins don't make the Final Four, something is wrong...

It has to be UNC and UCLA in the finals.

Unknown said...

Wearing a tank top to Nobu...come on, NY!

I am hoping for a final 4...everything else will be gravy...

ny said...

Wearing a tank top in HNL is like wearing a suit in the City...

Nobu isn't worth the money...

Nobu wouldn't make it in the City...

I'm done with the joint...