Friday, March 7, 2008

buying chicks drinks @ a bar...


You know what, I usually don't, but I did the other night @ the St. Regis. And I mean, women who I've just met... I was drunk, so what the fuck! They live in Vegas and they said they could get me and my buddy into Spearmint Rhino for free in Sin City. BTW, SR costs $30 to get in. For those of you who keep score @ home, that's one and a half lapdances... One of the ladies works @ Jet in the Mirage and other @ Parasol Up/Parasol Down Lounge in the Wynn.

The problem is, I don't remember what they look like? I think they were good looking? Those people who say they don't forget a face, are full of shit!

Anyway, I need to e-mail Katerina and Olga and ask them if they remember me? It might have been just an illusion? Free cover @ the Rhino is very enticing...

No comments: