Thursday, March 6, 2008

seeing someone you know on the streets...


Two days in a row I've seen someone I know in the Financial District, but both times I didn't bother to say hello, because this person isn't a favorite of mine. He is one of the most pretentious pricks I've ever known in my life... I met the guy @ Postrio in either late 1999 or early 2000. The film FIGHT CLUB really influenced him. I swear the motherfucker wanted me to punch his lights out, just to see how it felt? I didn't oblige, but a big part of me sure wanted to grant him his wish... Anyway, I see the guy around town @ Perry's, The Occidental, and Murphy's- most of time I try to avoid him. FYI, after work he hangs out with a guy who's a spitting image of the actor Alan Rickman...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great game tonight -- good seeing you man. Collison really took over down the stretch and Westbrook made some huge plays. I think Westbrook would be an even betetr player if Howland let him loose a bit...that will change in the NBA though.

ny said...

I had a great time watching the game! I'm pulling for your Bruins to win it all!