Wednesday, March 12, 2008

flight #39 aa sfo-hnl...


It was a very nice flight because the plane wasn't even a third full. I sat in 10c, the next row behind first class on the bulkhead and nobody was in my row of three, nor was there anyone in row 10 in the sections of two to my left and right. 10c allowed me ample room for my surgically impaired left knee. In the area I was in, which has about 35 seats, there were only about 4 people in the entire section... BTW, I flew on a Boeing 767. Don't know the specific model #...

Another great thing about flight #39 was the film that they played- ENCHANTED, I'm a big Amy Adams fan! And I hate to admit it, but I have four of the songs from the film on my iPod... I saw ENCHANTED @ AMC Saratoga and I'll probably buy the DVD...

The service was stellar this particular flight, us poor folks in coach were even offered free white wine from first class. I have to say that I turned down the wine and I usually never turn down a free drink...

No comments: