Saturday, March 1, 2008

word of the day...


ANOMALY- Something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. The fact that I am 6'1 and 225 is an ANOMALY, especially since I'm Japanese-American. Plus, it's an ANOMALY that @ my advanced age that I can bench over 300 LBS. I am an ANOMALY and as I read this post, I'm actually somewhat disgusted @ myself for having such a big ego!! And I do have a big fucking head- I wear a size 7 7/8 cap... The size, the strength, and the big head are not the results of steroids and/or HGH...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NY, I have to say that post needed a serious dose of humility...

Good catching up the other day -- I will now use your Word of the Day in a sentence in an effort to guide you along the right path. Life is too short to get angry over inane confrontations or stupid people. I hope those confrontations you had at Kokkari and Perbacco were anomalies.

You're a good guy -- no need to get in fights. Just be the bigger person and walk away.