Sunday, March 23, 2008

march madness...


I'm happy to see three Pac 10 schools in the sweet sixteen. Quite frankly, I haven't watched a lot of the games, therefore I can't really comment on them.

In the East Region, Wazzu will have a tough time beating UNC, that's if the Tar Heels get by the Razorbacks on sunday.

Cinderella could be Davidson in the Midwest. Stephen Curry, Dell's son is a phenomenal shooter. I can see them upsetting Georgetown.

In the East, if Memphis gets by Mississippi State, I'm picking Michigan State over Memphis. Texas must beat Miami, but I'm choosing Stanford over Texas.

The West- It's all about the Bruins...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost shit my pants last night, NY. Another typical, Howland, white knuckle thriller. We NEED Shipp and Westbrook to start playing better or we are toast...Love and Collison once again saved us. Love is a beast...19 pts, 11 boards and 7 blocks?? Wow.

ny said...

I like Davidson over Wisconsin and West Virginia over Xavier.

I really don't think Western Kentucky has a chance against your Bruins.

The more I see Kevin Love play, the better I like him. He's a great college player. Whether he'll be a player in the Association is another story...