Monday, February 18, 2008

anthony bourdain...


I love watching NO RESERVATIONS on the Travel Channel! Today, there's a NO RESERVATIONS marathon on the Travel Channel. Hopefully, I'll get my ass out of my apartment before I end up watching Bourdain's show until midnight?

AB is the skinniest chef I've ever seen. I've heard that you should never trust a thin chef? I will say that I don't have a desire to try Les Halles in Manhattan where Bourdain was once the chef.

When he did a show on LA and frequented Roscoe's House of Chicken n' Waffles and said he wasn't thrilled with the combo of chicken and waffles, I thought he was crazy! Man, a fried chicken breast and a couple of waffles @ Roscoe's is one of my favorite meals on this planet!

Still, AB is the man and his show is one of my favorites on television...

No comments: