Thursday, February 28, 2008

my last few moments @ perbacco...


You probably need to read the previous post to fully understand this entry. Last night, on my way from the Waterbar via the Ferry Plaza Wine Merchant, I thought I'd stop by to see a friend who said he was having dinner there. Also, I was going to say hey to a bartender friend of mine who I've raved about on yelp and in a previous post on this blog. All this came to a thud! The idiot who I got into an altercation with nearly three weeks earlier @ Kokkari was there. I immediately went up to him and asked him to step outside with me. You see, this idiot got in my face @ Kokkari and instigated this mess. Again, his bark is worse than his bite. He's a coward. Well, just like my previous adventure @ Kokkari, the bartender came outside to calm matters down. And this bartender once quoted to me, "you'd probably like the guy, if this mess with ____ didn't happen." No fucking way! The idiot is a kind of guy and you look @ him and you know he's an asshole! And the owner came outside to talk with me. I assured him I would never set foot in his restaurant again. The old dude was a calming influence. I respect him for that... Unfuckingbelievable! Meeting a chick, who quite frankly is a "butter face," affected my world to a point where I no longer frequent Kokkari and I will not go to Perbacco anymore and from the aftermath- I lost more than a few dear friends in the process. Shit, I should have gone to a prostitute...

No comments: