Monday, February 18, 2008

do you think it's bullshit or not?


I was @ my gym today and I talked to this guy who mentioned I had that Clark Kent look going on, because I was wearing glasses. BTW, I usually wear contacts. The guy said, he also wears contact lenses, but only @ night. I asked him, "why?" And he replied, he sees better with his contacts. Then he tells me a story about an evening when a lady he met @ a bar asked him what was wrong with him? She said, last week she had seen him @ the same bar and smiled, winked, and waved him over to approach her, but apparently this guy didn't see her, because he was wearing his glasses. Well... It turns out the guy had a wonderful evening with this lady thanks to his mother. I asked, "why?" again. Evidently, the guy took her home and things got hot and heavy and he asked(begged) her for sex and she turned him down, due to the fact she didn't shave her legs. The guy responded, I have a fresh razor and shave cream. She replied, I only use one kind of shave cream. Unbelievably, the guy said his mother just sent him a care package and included in the package was that particular brand of shave cream. Therefore, she promptly went into the bathroom to shave her legs and came out wearing only towel... Does this sound like bullshit or not? I should have asked him how much did she cost? When I'm in Vegas, I see many women who smile, wink, and wave me over, but they're working girls...

2 comments:

ny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ny said...

For the record, I was trying to be humorous in the post. The mentioned individual wasn't happy that I misrepresented him or perhaps I misremembered...