Tuesday, February 26, 2008

yamashiro restaurant...


Well, that's my last name. YAMA means mountain in Japanese and SHIRO which most people know as white, but in my last name's character it means castle. So my last name is Mountain Castle... Just like the famous restaurant in LA...

BTW, you can google my name-you won't find shit other then when I was trying to be main stream back in the day and I was on the board of directors of JCCCNC and to my dismay, my high school shows the date when I graduated. There is actually a mistake in the years I attended... And some lousy Bay Breakers times I ran. Plus, some of my Vegas reviews.

You know, I've never been to YAMASHIRO in LA. I keep meaning to go, but I end up @ Roscoe's Chicken n' Waffles or Spago or Pinks or Morton's or Tommy's Burger or Sushi Roku or... you know what I mean...

People ask me if my family or if yours truly runs the joint- no... I wish. I live in the City, therefore I don't get that question posed too often. The last time was @ Kokkari and this chick comes up to me and asks me what my name is? I said, "Norman." Then she asked what my last name is? I told her and the other broads(I'm using that word in honor of Lucky, I haven't used that word for years)in her group asked me if I owned Yamashiro. I bullshitted and said yes. I told them I'll take care of them next time they're in LA. Hell, they were drunk anyway...

No comments: