Friday, February 22, 2008

huskies over the wildcats...


Another big win by my Dawgs that I didn't expect. I'm pissed off because I could have listened to the game on XM Radio. That's why I pay for the service. Go figure, I invested a bunch of bucks in Sirius and lost a bundle and I subscribe to XM. I know I going off on another tangent, but I subscribe to XM from the deal I got @ the All-Star Game Fan Fest last summer. There was a beautiful blonde selling XM and she sold me... I wasn't a hard sell. I really enjoy not listening to commercials.

Back to the game. Franklin HIgh's Venoy Overton led the Huskies with 19 points. Franklin High School has produced Kenny G, Dallas Maverick Jason Terry(who coincidentally went to Arizona), Husky and ex-Patriot/Bengal Corey Dillon, and ex-NFLer Terry Metcalf among others... And I'm keeping my eye on current Franklin Quaker PG Jr. Peyton Siva. My guy feeling that he won't go to UDub. I hope I'm wrong?

I'm just going to say that I just don't understand this team. Hopefully, they'll win @ home against ASU on Saturday and I'll be able to see them in Berkeley next week. Hell, I might go down to farm and check out the Stanford game?

Washington is a bubble NIT team @ best. If they make the Big Dance, I'll be shocked!

No comments: