Sunday, February 10, 2008

it was one of those night...


You know how it is? I felt it in the air. I really thought it was full moon. It wasn't. It was one of those nights that nearly everything went wrong...

All things come to an end. McArthur Park was my spot for several years. When my friend Richard Brill(who worked as a bartender there) left for Florida, I quit going there. I met one of my best friends @ MacPark- Michael Welch. And another good friend Jerry Brown(not the ex-governor and mayor). When MacPark closed for good, I was sad for a moment, but life goes on...

Postrio is another place that I quit going to. It was my spot and now it's just a distant memory.

I may have made my last visit to Kokkari. Don't get me wrong- I love the place, yet circumstances change.

Change can be good in life...

No comments: