Sunday, February 24, 2008

pitch meeting...


I just happened upon the appointment piece of paper for an informal meeting with representatives of HBO. BTW, I also went to two meetings with the Sundance Institute. I was amazed that three filmmakers that had films in the current festival were @ the same table as yours truly. I won't name names to protect the innocent and I haven't seen their work, therefore I won't plug their film. The moral of this story is that independent filmmakers are always looking for money... FYI, I attended on a fact finding mission and didn't pitch anything...

1 comment:

ny said...

Note 3 of 8 on the sheet of paper. There was a limit of 8 people on the table. Actually, I was supposed to turn in the paper when I entered the meeting, but I misplaced it and now it's a souvenir...