Friday, February 29, 2008

having a private cable car ride...


Many times when I take the cable car @ about midnight, I am the only customer aboard. It's like having your own private cable car. It was cold this evening, but the ride was just lovely. I got off @ Clay and Jones and walked past the newly revamped Le Club. They were having a private function. Apparently, you have to make an appointment to go to Le Club. I saw a local news personality walk into the club. I don't watch local news, therefore I don't know his name. And I'm not going to do any research to find out... I know the dude is half Japanese. The one thing about the guy is he's tall- about 6'3-6'4. You never know what your going to see @ night after you get off of a private cable car ride... Oh, and I got the card from the lady you call to make an appointment...

No comments: