Tuesday, February 26, 2008

yao ming...


I'm saddened that he's out for the season, but that's better for the Warriors. Life is tough... If you haven't seen it, definitely view THE YEAR OF YAO. I saw it @ a film festival more than few years ago and security was so tight, that they had metal detectors for the screening. They didn't want anyone making a bootleg copy of it.

I hate to say it, but Yao is injury prone. This is the third season in a row he's gone out with an injury.

The worst thing is, Yao is probably going to miss the Beijing Olympics. I feel for the big guy...

Now, the Warriors need to beat my hapless hometown Sonics @ home this evening. And the Rockets need to start losing...

1 comment:

ny said...

I hope Yao doesn't have an injury plagued career like Bill Walton? Now, I read that he's definitely going to play in Beijing...