Sunday, February 3, 2008

fresh market cafe @ neiman marcus...


I like going there, but recently the service has not been up to par. The best thing they have is the carrot cake and their wide array of cookies. The M&M cookie is good, as is the peanut butter and jelly cookie. So is the regular chocolate chip cookie. I usually have the 1/2 tuna sandwich with a cup of soup which was cream of cauliflower. Apparently it's a regular item on the menu. The spiced ice tea is good. It's basically Tang with tea. Another problem, the cafe is pricey.

The people watching can be fantastic! I'd rather look @ ladies, but today I saw Sean Pean walking on Geary in front of Neimans as I dined on my meal. He's looking quite old! He's playing Harvey Milk in a movie that is currently being filmed in the City. There's an interesting article about Dan White in the current issue of the SF Weekly.

NM really needs to upgrade their service @ this joint...

No comments: