Wednesday, February 20, 2008

kip pencheff...


He's a friend of mine and he runs Tahoe Gloves. Kip's a big UCLA fan, especially football and basketball. I hadn't seen him in ages. I know he hangs out @ Murphy's Pub on Kearny near Sutter and every time I walk by in the evening, I take a look to see if Kip is there. Then finally on a cold rainy Tuesday night, I peeked into Murphy's and Kip was there. It is always good to see a friend... And let me give plug a for Kip and Tahoe Gloves. His gloves were prominently featured in AMERICAN BEAUTY where Annette Bening wore them while she was shearing her american beauties. AB is currenty on HBO's movie rotation. tahoegloves.com

1 comment:

ny said...

More than a few people suggested Murphy's Pub's chicken pot pie- to me, it's simply FAB(fair @ best).