Saturday, February 23, 2008

janny hu...


She's the Warrior's beat writer for the San Francisco Chronicle. On SF Gate, after she wrote an article that was so thin and shitty that the subject matter escapes me, I wrote a comment questioning her knowledge of the NBA and whether she was qualified to be the beat writer for the Chron. I did not use any profanity disparaging this joke of a sports writer. Just because I was critical of this young lady, my comment was expunged in a matter of hours. I will never read an article again by this incompetent. It's not a gender thing. Nancy Gay of the Chron is very good and knows the NFL. And Susan Slusser does a great job covering the Oakland A's/Rivercats. I've seen so many comments on SF Gate that are just horrible and they aren't deleted, but my comment is removed because some watchdog on SF Gate feels protective of an amateurish sports writer. The Warriors deserve a better beat writer...

2 comments:

ny said...

My gut feeling is the hack removed it herself...

ny said...

Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury gets racist comments left on his blog and they aren't removed.