Friday, February 22, 2008

warriors lose to the hawks...


How in the fuck did that happen? Is Andris Biedrins that important? A home loss to Atlanta is really devastating in the competitive West. And I can't believe that Houston has won 11 in a row with such a shitty point in Rafer "skip to my lou" Alston. He's the worst fucking starting point guard in the Association! I know there's a lot of games left, but if they lose to Seattle on Tuesday, it's basically over- mark my words... But, the W's won't to lose to the ersatz Oklahoma City Supersonics... I didn't see the game, but it appears that Brandan Wright had a good game. Yahoo Sports in their box scores have a plus/minus thing going. Brandan Wright was plus 8 - whatever the fuck that means? Nelson needs to give Patrick O'Bryant a shot while Biedrins is out.
Hell, Nelson should give Marco Bellinelli some PT? I know Stephen Jackson was also out, but didn't they beat the Celtics without him the other night? The loss of Biedrins will really hurt the Warriors...

1 comment:

ny said...

In the pic is AB's lady. She looks really good in person. I saw her in Union Square with Biedrins...