Thursday, February 28, 2008

getting snubbed...


On my way to the club, I saw a barfly in front of Neiman Marcus. She's in her late forties to early fifties. She's very secretive about her age, but she has a son around thirty. She looks okay for her age, but her main selling point is her rack. I once saw her in a bikini getting a tan @ Huntington Park which is across from the Huntington Hotel, which is a block from my pad. Her body was pretty loose in many places, but her breasts are amazing! I said "hello" to her, but she snubbed me. I'm a sensitive dude- too sensitive in some people's view. Next time I see the wench around town, I'm definitely going to ignore her. FYI, her name is the same as the actress who starred opposite Pierce Brosnan in the remake of THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR and they're probably the same age...

No comments: