Friday, February 15, 2008

bai ling...



She was arrested for allegedly shoplifting two celebrity magazines and two packs of batteries totaling $16 @ LAX. I guess she wanted to read about Britney? And I don't think those batteries were for her iPod? I thinking they were for something that starts with a V and ends with an R?

I've seen her in person and that mug shot looks like a totally different being. I swear the chick in the mug shot served me my fried chicken steak @ New Lun Ting Cafe on Jackson in the City on Wednesday night? And she gave me very good service which warranted a 20+ percent gratuity. It's amazing what makeup can do...

ling-bai.blogspot.com

It's worth checking out her blog just to see how she writes... The fact of the matter is that her indiscretion will probably help her career.

No comments: