Wednesday, February 20, 2008

plastic surgery...


For some reason, I happened upon her review of a plastic surgeon on yelp. She goes by bri c. For a moment there, I thought it was a bunch of bullshit(I thought she was a shill for the plastic surgeon), but now I'm a believer... It amazes me that she's so open about the procedures she's had done and apparently she has more in the works in the future. From her pic, I don't think she needs anymore plastic surgery... BTW, she's had her boobs done(ya think?) and a nose job. bri c. is scheduled to have liposuction on her tummy next month. If anyone needs lipo on their stomach, it's me, but I like looking healthy... Yours truly likes to eat and drink too much... And she's had more than one breast augmentation- she went from a 500 cc silicone implant to a 700 cc high profile implant, whatever that means? 700 cc is fucking huge! I wonder how tall she is? Okay, I admit it, I'm obsessed with breasts...

2 comments:

ny said...

Apparently, bri c. is a legal assistant by day and a bartender @ night- Dirty Martini? I've never been there...

ny said...

I exchanged a few e-mails with bri c. and she got a bit aggravated that I thought she was an employee of the plastic surgeon she reviewed and @ first I thought she was the actual plastic surgeon posing as a young lady to drum up business. I guess I need to stop by the Dirty Martini to get the real story...