Monday, February 25, 2008

darren mcfadden...


He ran a 4.33 forty in regular tennis shoes @ the NFL Combine. Imagine what he would have ran in real track shoes? Definitely a sub 4.3 forty. The guys agent is Mike Conley who's a former Olympic gold medalist in the triple jump and McFadden has worked with Michael Johnson, another Olympic gold medalist who ran that amazing 19.32 in the 200 meters @ the Atlanta Olympics.

I have to say that he's one of the best football players I've ever seen. And I've seen many in my time... Hell, the guy played quarterback, running back, and receiver @ Arkansas.

Now, I hear he's a head case. He's had two arrests for fighting and one was just last month. There are also two different chicks who are expecting his baby. I hope he isn't another Pacman in the making?

I like McFadden better than Minnesota's Rookie of the Year Adrian Peterson... Then again, I liked CAL's Marshawn Lynch better than Peterson last year, but that was Bay Area Bias...

No comments: