Monday, February 11, 2008

running into someone who flaked on me...


She will remain nameless, but there's a retired Russian tennis player who was better known for her looks, than her tennis ability who has the same first name. And coincidentally, this person also happens to be Russian... Actually, they both have the same initials.

I ran into her @ Waterbar on the second floor. I didn't recognize her @ first. Hell, she didn't recognize me? She approached me regarding my camera. She liked it. It just dawned on me that it kind of looks like a phallic symbol...

It really wasn't uncomfortable whatsoever. I had such a surreal evening up to that point, nothing could faze me. I called her a flake right in front of her face and she still wanted to get together. I almost went for it- but I came back to reality...

No comments: